Category : Tech News
Proxmox 3.0 RC2 has been released for download. Whilst is is not supported or recommended for production, it’s a good idea to get to grips with the new features and feed any bugs back to the Proxmox team.
You can download the ISO from http://www.proxmox.com/downloads/proxmox-ve/17-iso-images
Highlights of the 3.0 release:
- Based on Debian 7.0 (Wheezy)
- new VM clone feature
- new event driven API server (pveproxy)
- completely replace apache2
- efficient support for HTTP keep-alive
- support bootlogd (boot log can be viewed on the GUI)
- update qemu-kvm to 1.4.1
For more information, check out the forum thread: http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/13815-Proxmox-VE-3-0-RC2-released!